 Robotics / Handy Board / 7491
  Semiconductor Specific Search Engine.

Semiseek now has the latest Semiconductor News and New Product Announcements from the Manufacturers of Semiconductor Equipment. Follow the latest Industry trends. Submit your Company Press Releases and New Product Announcements. See the most popular (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  LUGNET spammed (was: Semiconductor Specific Search Engine)

Hey, folks, (and Todd Lehman in particular) Did you catch this spam over in lugnet.robotic.handyboard? I hope that this trend doesn't continue. :^( LUGNET is one of the few Internet institutions I use that is nearly 100% content, and spam-free. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard, lugnet.general)