 Robotics / Handy Board / 7487
Re: Just some questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:14:40 GMT

Is there a general guide to what fuse I should have with a certian current?
Please excuse some of this if it doesn't make sense, I am learning a lot of
electrical concepts as I go...

Would the internal resistance of the battery be shown if I measure the
resistance across the terminals (my DMM does not display the batteries
resistance, out of range)

Should I really be taking my measurements from the capacitor(?) which is
the first component the trace leads too?

Again.. soory for my lack of knowledge... but I am learning.. really : >