 Robotics / Handy Board / 7449
7448  |  7450
Subject:
I NEED SOME HELP...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 19:42:18 GMT

Hi, I`m working in my mobile robot and a have a lot of questions, here there
are some:

1. I need to communicate the HB with mi PC all the time during the execution
of the HB main program, How can I do this? Through the SPI or the computer
conector (I/O Interface)? and where I can find a programming guide to use
serial communication with the HB?

2. I have not found the L293D motor drivers, What replace can I use?

3. How can I connect four polaroid sonars to my HB? I Know how connect one,
what do I have to make?

Thanks
JULIAN