 Robotics / Handy Board / 7442
7441  |  7443
Subject:
Long Beach, CA Handyboard users?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 23:24:03 GMT

Are there any HB users in the Long Beach, CA area?  I'm interested in getting a
group together to build and run small robots in a maze to develop navigation
and AI code in IC.  We'd meet once a month on whichever saturday doesn't
interfere with RSSC or SDRS.

We would cover one 'problem' per month (ie: determining passability for a
cooridor), then work at home to solve the problem.  At our next meeting, we'd
run our bots in the maze to test solutions, then outline a new problem for the
next month.

Send me an email if you are interested.

MLB