 Robotics / Handy Board / 7432
  Slower serial connection

Is it possible to slow down the speed of the serial interface on the Handyboard? I have just gotten hold of a couple of RF transmit/receive pairs, but they are only able to go up to about 1200 baud or so. I don't intend using IC over the link, just (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Slower serial connection

Try this web page: (URL) . It should have what you want. I have not tried it myself, but I do have the reciever/transmitter pair described on the page. (...) <excerpt><fontfamily...smaller>Is it possible to slow down the speed of the serial (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Slower serial connection

Hi everyone! The RF tx/rx units shown on the page were from Ming Microsystems. They were rated for 1200 baud, but I've been able to transmit/receive slower using the Parallax Inc. RF boards, which were rated for 300 baud. For slower serial (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)