 Robotics / Handy Board / 7429
7428  |  7430
Subject:
Lcd displays for the Handyboard.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:21:46 GMT

Folks,

Now and then I see people searching for LCD displays for the HandyBoards.
I just came across some at a local surplus store. I purchased extras, and I'm
will part with a few.  These are new Vikay 2x16 lcd's, in a sealed bag.

How about $5.50ea (I paid $4.95+tax)  and buck for shipping.

Drop me an email if your interested.

ridgetec@net-info.com

please note... I'll be on vacation all of next week so don't be alarmed if I
don't respond right away.

Wayne

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: