 Robotics / Handy Board / 7414
  Handyboard for Sale

I bought a handyboard for my Thesis to do some data aquisition....now that I am done and out in the working world I don't think I am going to need it anytime soon. (Unless I go for my Phd :) ) Anyway, it is fully assembled and works fine. Comes with (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: IC routine for ranging and angle finding with the GP2D12

Following up on my challenge to get some things happening here..... Following is an IC routine that can be used to find angular displacement from and distance to a wall. It uses the Sharp GP2D12 IR ranging module mounted on a servo to do the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)