 Robotics / Handy Board / 7402
7401  |  7403
Subject:
Battery Capacity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:43:02 GMT

Hi all,

Ive been having problems with my bots supply for a while now. The problem is
that the motors (LEGO 9v ) seem to be drawing too much current. whenever my
bot changes direction or trys to accellerate from a standstill, the board
resets. Im using a mixture of 650 and 600 mAh Nicad's and ive tried charging
them both with the HB charger and a normal charger and nothing seems to
help.

Do I need Higher Capacity Nicads or may it be my motors
Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks
Ross