 Robotics / Handy Board / 7382
7381  |  7383
Subject:
Sonar and the handyboard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 23:15:55 GMT

I need to attach an underwater sonar ranger to the handyboard but I cannot
figure out how.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  One question that
I have is if sonar transducers other than the polaroid 7000 unit can be
attached to Polaroids driver IC?  If this is the case, then can I attach the
polaroid circuit to the handyboard and a standard boat transducer to the
polaroid circuit?

Any help is desperately needed.  Thanks