 Robotics / Handy Board / 738
  Monster Traxx ?

has anyone an idea of where could I get a 2nd hand (supposed to be cheaper) Monster Traxx RC toy ??? I obviously wanted as the base for my robot ... Thanks oriol (28 years ago, 9-Sep-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Monster Traxx ?

(...) Lots of robot stuff can be had at thrift stores. Salvation Army, Goodwill, ARC, etc. Sometimes you get deals, sometimes you get junk, but it is usually a better price than retail. Modems, Computers, and other toys can be had at these places. I (...) (28 years ago, 10-Sep-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)