 Robotics / Handy Board / 7359
    PID Control —Bill Denzel
   Has anyone out there developed a good PID control program in IC. I didn't want to reinvent the wheel if it was already available. Thanks Bill Denzel (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: PID Control —Mike McFarlane
   Bill I have code in QuickBasic and C, would this be any good to you?? It was code that I used at Uni and both versions have been tested on real apps so I know they work. For example, I developed a pneumatic cyclinder controller based on the QB (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)