 Robotics / Handy Board / 7358
    Re: colour sensor —Chuck McManis
   (...) I have typically used phototransistors rather than CDS photocells but both will work depending on the application. Sensors are like computer programs, when they do one thing they are fairly easy, if they do multiple things they are more (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: colour sensor —Roger Hamlett
   (...) I posted to this yesterday, but my reply seems to have not appeared. What you need to have, is four sensors, not three. The fourth has no filter, and measures 'ambient' light. You then need to compare the return from this, to the other three (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)