 Robotics / Handy Board / 7357
Re: Ceramic resonator for mini board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:08:27 GMT

PX800.  However, that is an incomplete part number that corresponds to
6 different products, all of which, it seems, are surface mountable
only. Does anyone know the complete part number for a ceramic
resonator that can be mounted on the PCB board? Either Digi-Key or
other large mail-/web order house (Mauser, etc.) would do.

I searched their site and got the SMD components only for some reason. But
the part you want is in there.  Try either PX800-ND or PX800MC-ND I'm not
sure what the difference is.  the 'MC part looks like what I've used but
the Manual states that PX800 so I'd start there.

Good luck,

-Jim Munro
<jimmn@xnet.com>