 Robotics / Handy Board / 7325
    Handyboard C library for m6811 gcc port —Matthew D. Stock
    I'm in the process of putting together a little C library that can be used to build handyboard applications with Stephane Carrez's GCC port ((URL) anyone has any suggestions or code contributions they would like to make, I'd be happy to hear about (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Handyboard C library for m6811 gcc port —Curt Mills, WE7U
   (...) You'll find that a lot of the work has already been done for you. (URL) integrated what a lot of other people had done into a Handyboard library for gcc-2.8.1 I was going to get to modifying it for Stephane's port, but haven't gotten around to (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Handyboard C library for m6811 gcc port —Matthew D. Stock
   Curt Mills, WE7U writes: > I was going to get to modifying it for Stephane's port, but haven't > gotten around to it. Thanks! I knew about this library, but I was hoping to prod some other porters to the surface with my comment. I guess I'll be (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)