 Robotics / Handy Board / 7303
  Robotics Show on TLC

Anyone interested, the show is: Extreme Machines: Incredible Robots A look at robots and the long-term benefits and possible consequences of their capabilities. Rating: TV-G Category: Other, Documentary Originating Country: United States Date Time (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Robotics Show on TLC

(...) Thank you for this pointer. I taped it (locally it was at 2am Sunday!) and we found it very interesting. I especially like the wheel design behind the JPL Nanorover ((2 URLs) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)