 Robotics / Handy Board / 7266
Re: I NEED HELP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:06:48 GMT

dcuellat@starmedia.com wrote:

Hi , i have a trouble, i´m want to assembly my own HB for built a mobile robot, but i can´t get the MC68HC11 processor because here (in colombia) is not avaible anywhere
I search at motorola web site, but they say me that the processor is not avaible, is discontinue of production,
what can in do?
Anybody know where i can get it?, ( I need buy it by the net)
thanks

BG Micro sells an equivalent Toshiba sourced part which I have been using in Rug Warrior without trouble thus far.  The price is very good at 6.95 USD in quantity 25. You
can contact them at www.bgmicro.com.

John Vaughn
Hobart & William Smith Colleges