 Robotics / Handy Board / 7254
    [Fwd: hbdl doesn't work?] —Pedro Perez de Ayala
    Hi, I have exactly the same problem than he did, do you know what can I do??? I'm quite a bit stuck and would really appreciate some help Thanks Pedro Jeff Keyzer escribió: (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: [Fwd: hbdl doesn't work?] —Mike Schubert
   Hello, with hbdl i had also some problems in past. But since i changed to dl under DOS or Un*x, i had no problems anymore. I don't know why.... (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)