 Robotics / Handy Board / 7249
  Additional display

I want to add an additional character display operated from my HB. It will be an LED character display larger than the LCD screen and remote from the HB. I am thinking of doing it with a "Y-cable" from the LCD header so that both can be used with (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)