 Robotics / Handy Board / 721
    Photoreflectors —Werner Kuehnert
   Hi ! Can anyone on the list give me a hint where to buy a couple of photoreflectors ? I have a hard time to find them here in Austria and the companies that offer mail order have a minimum order of aprox. $100. Any hint is highly appreciated. TIA. (...) (28 years ago, 28-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Photoreflectors —Mike Ross
     (...) Wouldn't bicycle fender reflectors do? They consist of lots of little corner reflectors in a cheap package, are about 5 cm in diameter, and are either red or white. -mike * Michael L. Ross/C33 | Lockheed Engineering & Sciences Co.**** * (...) (28 years ago, 28-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Photoreflectors —ED Spike
   On Wed, 28 Aug 1996, Werner Kuehnert wrote: Hi ! (...) I have been looking at the overhead projector lamps. After my holidays I was planning on test a few for my projects. ---...--- Ed Spike, E&CE Department, University of Waterloo. E2-3357 * (...) (28 years ago, 28-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)