 Robotics / Handy Board / 720
719  |  721
Subject:
IC v3.1b8 Simulator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 17:33:24 GMT

Hi all,
In using the 6.270 board simulator that comes with IC v3.1 beta 8
(Macintosh), I've been unable to identify any of the analog ports and a
couple of the digital ports at the software level when using the
handyboard libraries. The analog() command doesn't respond to changes in
any of the analog switch values on the simulator, and the digital()
command for certain port numbers also doesn't respond. I'm running the
hbtest.c file, with the following files loaded:
lib_hb.c.
r22_ir.icb.
r22_ir.c.
after having booted the program by double-clicking the Handy_Board_1.2.icd
program.

Is the IC 3.1 simulator incompatible with this handyboard software, or is
it just a matter of getting the addressing right. A list of software port
addresses versus hardware port numbers would really be helpful.

Thanks,
Matt Jones