 Robotics / Handy Board / 7179
    strange TS-53 servo problem —Kah Mun
   Since the output ports for the motors of the handyboard supplies 11V, i connected a 5V regulator to power my servo. i have a capacitor between the driver's + and - terminals. I looked at the control signal on the oscilloscope. The duration of the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: strange TS-53 servo problem —Nick Taylor
   Hi ... It sounds as though you are obtaing the power for your servo from the HandyBoard's motor output pins ... and if so, this is the source of your problem. The HB does NOT control motor speed by varying the DC level ... it uses PWM to reduce the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)