 Robotics / Handy Board / 7173
    Servomotor —Kah Mun
    i'm using digital pin 9 to generate the control signal for my TS-53 servo. however when i try to make it move, it only turns a little bit for the first command but just stops there, the motor continues vibrating though. the idea behind my code: set (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)