 Robotics / Handy Board / 717
  Re: Traffic

(...) If all the list servers involved are setup correctly, then any message relayed through the "super list" will still look like it came directly from the individual list - ie: From: user@some.domain To: some.list@some.other.domain (28 years ago, 28-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Traffic

(...) Ron, Works great! The only problem is that if one were subscribed to several of the individual lists (which I am), one would receive the post several times (which I do!). If I unsubscribe from all but one anticipating all of the "superlist" (...) (28 years ago, 28-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)