 Robotics / Handy Board / 7168
    pcode for 20x4 LCD —Wayne Crosbie
   I picked up the 20x4 LCD at bgmicro, and it works fine. I have pcode for 20x2 successfully running, simply by re-compiling with the LCD_COLS set to 20. Does anyone have the mods required to support all 4 lines of the display? It looks to be beyond (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: pcode for 20x4 LCD —Ludo Soete
   (...) I think that i can help you. I do have the data sheets of the 'OPTREX DOT MATRIX LCD MODULE' It contains 47 pages,but i can filter the most interesting ones out for you,especially the ones on how to program the full 80 characters + the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)