 Robotics / Handy Board / 7161
    servo control —Kah Mun
   Hi, can somebody help me with my problem, please? 1. the 'servo_a7.icb' and 'servo_a7.asm' files have been downloaded from the Handyboard page and they are free of Ctrl M's or Ctrl J's. however, when i try loading the 'servo_a7.icb' file, i get (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: servo control —Kam K Leang
   Kah, Reply to 1. Go to the HB site and under the software FAQ "IC Won't Load my ICB Files", download the 'i2u.exe' file and use it to strip the CTRL-M from your files. See if this helps. Good luck, (...) Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)