 Robotics / Handy Board / 7154
    Re: Sharp GP2D12 (analog version) troubles —Terry Gathright
   Hello Alex, I ordered two GP2DO2's from www.acroname.com a while back that worked great and am currently ordering two GP2DO12's. Sorry that I cannot help solve your problem now but please post the solution for the mail list when someone responds. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Sharp GP2D12 (analog version) troubles —Gary Livick
   Terry, I posted this awhile back. Somebody asked the other day about a problem interfacing the Sharp GP2D12. I didn't see an answer, and I just did it myself and solved the problem, so here is how to do it. For those who don't know, Sharp just came (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)