 Robotics / Handy Board / 713
712  |  714
Subject:
IC v3.1b8 Simulator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 00:37:35 GMT

Hi all,
In using the 6.270 board simulator that comes with IC v3.1 beta 8, I've
been unable to identify any of the analog ports and a couple of the
digital ports at the software level. The analog() command doesn't respond
to changes in any of the analog switch values on the simulator, and at
the digital() command for certain port numbers also doesn't respond. I'm
running the hbtest.c file, with the following files loaded:
lib_hb.c.
r22_ir.icb.
r22_ir.c.

Is the IC 3.1 simulator incompatible with this handyboard software, or is
it just a matter of getting the addressing right. A list of software port
addresses versus hardware port numbers would really be helpful. Sorry if
this request is incredibly naive.

Thanks,
Matt Jones