 Robotics / Handy Board / 7100
7099  |  7101
Subject:
HB bootstrap mode problem, LCD problem, please help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 22:53:28 GMT

Hi guys,

        i have a problem with the HB boot strap mode.
symptoms....

        I tried to connect the LCD and HB with a long
ribbon cable. And it worked fine , and i am trying to
put this in a box and switched on the power and tried
to load the pcode.  But my HB is not going into the
download mode. and LCD is blank in the second line and

first line is displaying dark squares when i swiched
on the hb.  And my work stucked there...

        can anybody help me with it, is there any way
i can remove the lcd and put the HB into download mode
if the problem is due to the bad LCD. Help me.

        I got the HB from gleasonresearch.com , do
they
entertain these sort of fixes if send HB to them.
Please sujjest me..

Thank you guys,

Rob