 Robotics / Handy Board / 7045
7044  |  7046
Subject:
IC 3.2 download problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 09:43:55 GMT

Hi!

I just upgraded the IC 2.81 to 3.2 version and now I can't anymore download the
needed C libs.

The pcode (version 3.1) will download nicely but when the IC will try to
download the lib files it will stop everytime in the same position. The
lib_hb.c, lib_hb.icb and libexpbd.icb will load but expsens.c will give a
message "Board synchronization error: sent 98, received 12". I do have the
I/O-expansion board attached. With IC 2.81 version all the files would be
downloaded and the HB is working properly.

Does anyone have some idea how to proceed to solve this problem? (I have sent
the error description to newtonlabs but they haven't answered yet).

--
et