 Robotics / Handy Board / 7009
Re: Does ic 3.1 really works properly?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 18:06:47 GMT

On Sun, 31 Oct 1999, Filipi Damasceno Vianna wrote:

Is there a free version of ic for linux?

Looks like it's time for my advertisement:  Download HC11 patches for
the GCC-2.8.1 compiler from my web page:  www.eskimo.com/~archer
or from ftp.eskimo.com/u/a/archer.  They're GPL'ed, so they're
free.

Also on my home page is a link to the gcc-2.95 HC11 patches.  On my
ftp site you can also download a Handyboard library for gcc-2.8.1,
but it doesn't include the expansion board stuff ('cuz I don't have
one of those, so I didn't write code for it).

I do all of my development on Linux.

Good luck to you,

Curt Mills, WE7U                         hacker.NO_*SPAM@tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin
"Lotto:    A tax on people who are bad at math." -- unknown
"Windows:  Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates." -- WE7U