 Robotics / Handy Board / 7002
7001  |  7003
Subject:
Wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 19:41:37 GMT

Hey Gary,
    Thank you so much for the wheels.  They are grade "A", better than I
expected!  They arrived yesterday and unfortunately I have to head for
Puerto-Rico tomorrow for about a weeks worth of work.
      I am also posting this in the newsgroup for the following reasons:

I ordered a set of wheels for my Robot recently....

1.  Superior quality of products.  This is the second item I have
received from Gary Livick.  Each time he has been prompt and very
willing to follow up with inquiries.  He always offers helpful hints and
sometimes even the program code.

2.  When I received my wheels and my motor driver board, he had provided
more than what I expected.  This made my project much easier.  His
documentation is outstanding.

    I have to say, following certain threads in this newsgroup has been
enlightening, but each time I asked Gary a question or mentioned an idea
I was thinking of implementing on my robot, He was very forthcoming with
information.  I have been very fortunate!

Thanks Gary!

Chip