 Robotics / Handy Board / 6994
  Help needed reviving my HB

Hi HBoarders! Can anybody help me with making my HB run? Following the instructions from the assembly manual, there were no problems until installing the memory. Before it, the serial communication worked fine with hbdl downloading the pcode, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Help needed reviving my HB

Igor: Sounds like you have two problems, with the LCD being a separate one from the sync errors. For communicating with the board via IC.exe, try changing your port settings to 9600/8 data/no parity/1 stop/Xon/Xoff/FIFO buffers enabled. I don't have (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Help needed reviving my HB

(...) These are exactly the same settings that I have, so that is not the problem. Igor (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Help needed reviving my HB

Hi! I just got my HB with the I/O-expansion card and the start-up was not as straightforward as I have thought. I don't know if this will help you but ... I'm using a Toshiba laptop with Win98 and found that in order to get the serial communication (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)