 Robotics / Handy Board / 6986
Re: GP2D05
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 23:25:20 GMT

I am using the GP2D02 which is also identical to the GP2D05 except that on
the GP2D05 you can manually set the threshole using the built-in trimpot. I
am using Barry Brouillet driver for interfacing to the Handyboard/w expansion
board and it works great for me. Check out Barry's webpage at
http://reality.sgi.com/barry_detroit/GP2D02_1.html for more info. Also, make
sure the diode on the input line is not backward or else you wont get the
proper reading and check your trimpot setting. Good Lucks.

Best Regard,
Rob