 Robotics / Handy Board / 6976
  Re: Servo 16 pgm +SPI on HC11

I have to admit that I have not actually finished the project, work commitments meant that it was shelved for a while. The easiest way to communicate to the HC11 is to use the software from the HB website that allows you to use one of the pins on (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)