 Robotics / Handy Board / 6958
6957  |  6959
Subject:
Compiler Errors keep my board from loading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:34:27 GMT

Help!!  I don't know how to fix compiler errors!  Specifically, I received the
following error:

"Compiler error!  47 extra bytes left on board stack.  "

and I don't know how to fix it.

I do know that I cannot load programs on my board until I fix the error.  I
posted this message before, but no one responded.

Do I have to re-downlaod the software, or is there another way?

Thank you,

Shana Negin