 Robotics / Handy Board / 6934
  GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM

I learned that somebody has successfully connected GARMIN GPS to HB. If I am not wrong , this GPS is not be able to receive any signal in building. If this the case, GPS is only good for outdoor robotics. Another thing is about the accuracy of the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM

(...) Yes, I have done it, perhaps others. I use mine nearly every day connected to a GPS, but it has nothing to do with robotics. You're a bit off on your accuracy though, the spec actually says you'll be within 100 meters 95% of the time. I think (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)