 Robotics / Handy Board / 6933
Re: Vector 2x
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:42:15 GMT

I know everyboard has been sucessfully connected vector 2x to hb.  I try to
do the same thing as per Tom Brusehaver guides.

Connecting as below :-

+5V (SPI) to   VCC (vector2x)
GND(SPI) to GND (vector2x)
MISO(SPI) to SDI (vector2x)
MOSI(SPI) to SDO(vector2x)
SS(SPI) to collecor of transistor
SCK (SPI) to SCLK (vector2x)
pin #2 of U11(HB) to P/C (vector2x)
GND (SPI) to M/S (vector2x)
GND (SPI) to X flip (vector2x)

I believe the transistor is not a big issue and I use K31 A1226 (the only
spare I have) with the collector connected to 330 ohm R. and then to +5V of
SPI.

Loaded the compass.icb and compass.c and end out receiving 0 reading.

Has been checking the connection many times and believe to be same as above.
Please,any help will appreciated.

Thanks.
William.