 Robotics / Handy Board / 6906
  UK Suppliers

Can anyone help me? I'm looking for a UK supplier for the Handyboard, either as a kit or complete. I would also like some advice about how I could integrate the Handyboard into a A-Level physic department. I'm interesting in introducing robotics (...) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: UK Suppliers

(...) If you're prepared to mail order, you can get all the Handyboard stuff from the Robot Store, Hong Kong,www.robotstorehk.com I've found Patrick Hui to be most helpful and dependable. -- C S Soh (URL) where air is power (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)