 Robotics / Handy Board / 6884
  IR sensor for Program download to HandyBoard ??

Hi , I am new to Handyboard and have these IR questions. Can the IR sensor be used to download programs to the HandyBoard? my idea is to dynamically load programs to the handyboard using IR communication . or Can RF communication be used? Is is (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)