 Robotics / Handy Board / 6871
    GP2D12 and Handyboard —Matt Austin
   Hi all! I recently got hold of a sharp GP2D12 ir range sensor (The analog version, not 8-bit serial) Upon connecting it to my handyboard (Vcc-5v, Gnd-Gnd, and Vo to analog port) I get between 249 and about 251 value from the analog port. Clearly no (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)