 Robotics / Handy Board / 6854
    Re: HB for science project? —Will
   (...) I'm afraid that I'm not qualified to recommend any PICs, but I do know about programming. Basic can be used to implement fairly complex algorithms, but it's not easy to use it for the really tricky data structures, and it would be almost (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: HB for science project? —Eric Bernard Smiley
   I forget the web page, but I did find a JAVA compiler for the HB online! It looks great! I havent had a chance to experiment with it yet, but it uses much less memory then IC and appears to be very powerful, might want to look for that. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)