 Robotics / Handy Board / 6853
Re: equivalent darlington pair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 09:30:24 GMT

Give me your address and I will send you a ZTX614.

Colin

Abdul Jabbar Tajudeen wrote:

Hi all,

I have problem in getting NPN darlington  ZTX614 in
market.Suggest me some other Darlington pair with the
equivalent characteristics of the above.

Please give me the full details and kindly donot give any
mailorder site's address.

Jabbar

--

Colin Barnard