 Robotics / Handy Board / 6849
Re: IC motion control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 20:43:13 GMT

It sounds like your motors could be drawing too much current, and re-setting
the board perhaps.
    Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Giang Tran <gt4025@chi.devry.edu>
To: handyboard@media.mit.edu <handyboard@media.mit.edu>
Date: 02 October 1999 19:27
Subject: IC motion control

I am having problems with programming the handyboard using Interactive C
3.2. When I used the function fd(n) to test for continuous motor rotation,
the board would crashed or it would only spin for a fraction of a second.
Also, even when I put it in an endless loop, it would only spin for a
fraction of a second. I know IC is not a traditional C compiler, so is
there something I am missing?