 Robotics / Handy Board / 6834
  no way to load an icb file !?!?!?

Hi all, IC does'nt load my *.icb file. Why? I wrote this code in a *.asm file: TFLG1 EQU $1023 ORG MAIN_START subroutine_initialize_module: ldd #IC3_interrupt_handler std $FFEA cli rts variable_right_clicks: fdb 0 IC3_interrupt_handler: ldd (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: no way to load an icb file !?!?!?

You must strip the DOS carriage returns from the .icb file. Please see the FAQ for an automated way to do this: (URL) Fred (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)