 Robotics / Handy Board / 6830
    RE: speech recognition —Jeffrey Hazen
   Good is relative, and I don't have a handy board (so everything hereafter is at best, suspect). You might look at the boards at WWW.imagesco.com. I don't know anything about them..... Jeff jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net -----Original Message----- From: (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)