 Robotics / Handy Board / 6828
6827  |  6829
Subject:
how to address expbd servos via machine language?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 21:04:43 GMT

Hi everybody,

I use one of the servos connected to my expansion board to make a
continuously sweeping movement for an IR proximity sensor which is
attached to this servo.
At present, the code for generating the necessary servo position
commands (servo2= ..) is written in IC. To increase the efficiency of my
program, I want to rewrite this code in machine language.
My question is:
What is the memory location in expservo.icb and/or libexpbd.icb that I
need to address from my machine language program in order to move servo2
(which is the servo I'm using as sweeper) to its required positions?
I've successfully made a similar program for my HB without the expansion
board, but I've lost my way in the asm routines for the expansion
board..

I'd very much appreciate any help on this!

Best regards,
Marc Katz
msmkatz@wxs.nl