 Robotics / Handy Board / 6824
6823  |  6825
Subject:
PCODER22.S19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 15:08:25 GMT

hey everyone, i need help i cannot download ic to my hb, i followed the
instructions, but it doesn't work. I keep getting a message like this"
cannot find file pcoder22.s19"

what's up with this, can someone tell me the right way of downloading ic
to the HB, the manual is too confusing. So much for being an engineer,
huh???

thanks,

paul

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii;
     name="germano.vcf"