 Robotics / Handy Board / 6789
  Using 12V supply with Expansion Board?

Hello 'Botter, I think I am about to ask a stupid question but as a precaution, will the Expansion board be "ok" with a new 12V motor supply rather than the 9.6V connected to the Power Expansion header (J13)on the HB since the Expansion board and HB (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)