 Robotics / Handy Board / 6774
    noice —alan
   Hi everybody, I'm a novice in the field of microcontrollers, and I'm trying to use the handyboard with ICC11V5 and NoICEV2.5.2. The compiler gave me no problem (thanks to a search on this list archive!) but I can't get NoICE to work. Has anybody on (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)