 Robotics / Handy Board / 6761
    Re: Debugging the memory circuit —Edward Delaney
   Thanks Fred, Yes, we have several working ones that download and boot just fine. In fact we're going ahead with these, but it means we don't have 1 bot per student. Since the download appears to work, and just the boot does not, I'm stumped. It's (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Debugging the memory circuit —Fred G. Martin
   Ed -- there is an old utility, mon.exe, that might work. it's at ftp://cher.media.mit...os/mon.exe there's a cmd line flag to put it in extended memory mode. fred In your message you said: (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)